Peppermint & Lime Natural Bodywash
- Blended with premium, safe, gentle and toxin-free glucose, amino acid and fatty acid based surfactants
- This gentle and kind formulation is perfect for everyday use
- Scented with Peppermint & Lime pure essential oils
- Blended with Argan oil, ECOCERT organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice and ECOCERT natural plant extracts that are soothing, moisturizing and kind to skin
- Consistent usage leaves you with healthier , smooth & supple skin
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Peppermint), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract (Centella), Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract (Japanese Knotweed), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (Baikal Skullcap), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.
Switching to Betaine, Sulphate & Silicone FREE Hair Care: What You Need to Know
It does not lather up like your ordinary shampoo. But less lather does not mean it is not cleaning your hair, or that you need to use more shampoo than usual. Sensenique Natural hair care requires more water in your hair before you add in the shampoo.
You add more water to get a better wash – not more product like your regular shampoos. This means you are using less product to get good and effective cleansing.
How should hair feel after using Sensenique Natural hair care
It can take from as early as 2-3 weeks to 1-2 months for your scalp to adjust when switching to a truly natural hair care. In the beginning, your hair may feel slightly dry and stiff. This is the adjustment period where it helps to detox the hair from all remaining chemical coating.
After this adjustment period, you will find that your hair is fuller and texture is more well-balanced. In the end, you will enjoy healthier hair and scalp.
How to use Betaine, Sulphate & Silicone FREE hair care properly
- Thoroughly wet your hair before applying shampoo. If your hair isn’t completely soaked, it’s hard to apply the product and distribute it through your hair.
- Apply more water, instead of more product. Use less product than you think. If you want more lather, apply more water instead of more product. The water will help activate the shampoo and spread it through your hair.
- Shampoo twice. If your hair is thick or coarse, shampoo twice. The second shampoo lathers up more easily and helps clean thick or coarse hair better.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly. Any residue will make your hair feel heavy.
- Follow up with conditioner. Comb your conditioner through from mid lengths to ends (no need to condition your scalp, especially if you have fine or oily hair) and then rinse well.