- 1 bottle of Ginger Orange natural conditioner.
- Made with 98% ingredients of natural origin.
- Blended with ECOCERT natural plant extracts that are soothing, moisturizing and kind to hair and scalp.
- Infused with the goodness of Argan oil, Olive oil, Jojoba seed oil, Macadamia seed oil.
- Scented with Ginger root and Orange pure essential oils.
- Light weight conditioner – does not weigh hair down.
- Ultra -nourishing and moisturizing.
- Softens hair instantly.
- Leaves hair smooth, silky soft and more manageable.
- Normal hair – Ginger Orange hair conditioner softens hair immediately and add shine to hair.
- Split ends – over-brushing hair, excessive perming, too much heat, and lack of a good conditioner cause split ends. Argan oil, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Macadamia Nut oil and hair conditioning plant extracts in Ginger Orange conditioner will nourish and prevent split ends in hair.
- Frizzy & coarse hair – these hair types are difficult to manage. This light weight, ultra nourishing & moisturizing conditioner helps to manage hair and add shine to it.
- Dry, dull and heat damaged hair – this is due to the lack of a good conditioner. The 4 natural oils together with other hair conditioning plant extracts in this natural conditioner will moisturize and bring lustre and shine back to hair.
- Ginger Orange natural hair conditioner is the Winner of HER Beauty AWARDS 2019 – Judges Choice for Best Dry/Damaged Hair.
Ingredients Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, PPG-3 Caprylyl Ether, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, L-Menthol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract (Centella), Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract (Japanese Knotweed), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract(Baikal Skullcap), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.
* Ecocert Ingredient
Switching to Betaine, Sulphate & Silicone FREE Hair Care: What You Need to Know
It does not lather up like your ordinary shampoo. But less lather does not mean it is not cleaning your hair, or that you need to use more shampoo than usual. Sensenique Natural hair care requires more water in your hair before you add in the shampoo.
You add more water to get a better wash – not more product like your regular shampoos. This means you are using less product to get good and effective cleansing.
How should hair feel after using Sensenique Natural hair care
It can take from as early as 2-3 weeks to 1-2 months for your scalp to adjust when switching to a truly natural hair care. In the beginning, your hair may feel slightly dry and stiff. This is the adjustment period where it helps to detox the hair from all remaining chemical coating.
After this adjustment period, you will find that your hair is fuller and texture is more well-balanced. In the end, you will enjoy healthier hair and scalp.
How to use Betaine, Sulphate & Silicone FREE hair care properly
- Thoroughly wet your hair before applying shampoo. If your hair isn’t completely soaked, it’s hard to apply the product and distribute it through your hair.
- Apply more water, instead of more product. Use less product than you think. If you want more lather, apply more water instead of more product. The water will help activate the shampoo and spread it through your hair.
- Shampoo twice. If your hair is thick or coarse, shampoo twice. The second shampoo lathers up more easily and helps clean thick or coarse hair better.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly. Any residue will make your hair feel heavy.
- Follow up with conditioner. Comb your conditioner through from mid lengths to ends (no need to condition your scalp, especially if you have fine or oily hair) and then rinse well.
There are no reviews yet.