Peppermint Lime Natural Bodywash
- 1 bottle of Peppermint Lime natural body wash
- Made with 98% ingredients of natural origin
- Blended with Argan Oil, ECOCERT organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf juice and ECOCERT natural plant extracts that are soothing, moisturizing and kind to skin
- Scented with Peppermint and Lime pure essential oils.
- Peppermint & Lime pure essential oils have cooling and toning effects on the skin and can be particularly soothing for skin that is irritated after excessive exposure to harsh elements
- These oils have toning effect and aid in oil secretion, relieving oily and acne-prone complexion
- Blended with premium, safe, gentle and toxin-free glucose based, amino acid & fatty acid based surfactants
- This gentle and kind formulation is perfect for everyday use.
- Gently and effectively cleanses body
- Leaves skin nourished and moisturized
- Helps clear clogged pores
- Normal skin – rich in natural goodness, this body wash will make well-balanced skin healthier.
- Oily skin – “Oily” is used to describe a skin type with excessive sebum production. Causes include genetics, hormonal changes and imbalances, medication and stress. Oily skin is prone to blackheads and whiteheads and to the varying forms of acne.
With mild acne, a significant blackheads & whiteheads appear on the face and frequently on the neck, shoulders, back and chest too. The Peppermint and Lime pure essential oils together with the natural ingredients in this body wash will help control the sebum production.
- Overly irritated and sensitive skin – skin that is easily irritated and is more reactive than normal skin. Symptoms such as redness, rashes, stinging, itching and burning are common in sensitive skin. It is normally aggravated by harsh chemicals used in body wash. Peppermint Lime body wash is free from sulfates & betaine surfactants. This gentle and toxin-free body wash is infused with the goodness of Argan oil, Aloe Vera juice, pure essential oils and plant extracts that are kind to skin. Best suited for such skin conditions, this gentle blend is perfect for everyday use.
- Problem skin – like Eczema & Psoriasis characterized by dry, scaly patches on the skin. Eczema appears on the scalp, forehead, face, cheeks, and hands. Common in children and adults. Whilst Psoriasis often appear on the knees, elbows, lower back and scalp. People with such skin conditions must shy away from chemical based body wash. A must to switch to natural body wash free from harsh chemicals. The natural and gentle ingredients in Peppermint Lime body wash will help calm and relieve these skin conditions.
- Suitable for the whole family – children above 1 yr old, adults and the elderly.
- Peppermint Lime body wash is the Winner of HER Beauty AWARDS 2019 – Readers’ Choice for Best Local Brand – Body Wash
Ingredients: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Peppermint), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract (Centella), Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract (Japanese Knotweed), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (Baikal Skullcap), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.
Switching to Betaine, Sulphate & Silicone FREE Hair Care: What You Need to Know
It does not lather up like your ordinary shampoo. But less lather does not mean it is not cleaning your hair, or that you need to use more shampoo than usual. Sensenique Natural hair care requires more water in your hair before you add in the shampoo.
You add more water to get a better wash – not more product like your regular shampoos. This means you are using less product to get good and effective cleansing.
How should hair feel after using Sensenique Natural hair care
It can take from as early as 2-3 weeks to 1-2 months for your scalp to adjust when switching to a truly natural hair care. In the beginning, your hair may feel slightly dry and stiff. This is the adjustment period where it helps to detox the hair from all remaining chemical coating.
After this adjustment period, you will find that your hair is fuller and texture is more well-balanced. In the end, you will enjoy healthier hair and scalp.
How to use Betaine, Sulphate & Silicone FREE hair care properly
- Thoroughly wet your hair before applying shampoo. If your hair isn’t completely soaked, it’s hard to apply the product and distribute it through your hair.
- Apply more water, instead of more product. Use less product than you think. If you want more lather, apply more water instead of more product. The water will help activate the shampoo and spread it through your hair.
- Shampoo twice. If your hair is thick or coarse, shampoo twice. The second shampoo lathers up more easily and helps clean thick or coarse hair better.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly. Any residue will make your hair feel heavy.
- Follow up with conditioner. Comb your conditioner through from mid lengths to ends (no need to condition your scalp, especially if you have fine or oily hair) and then rinse well.